Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Bella Vox Box from Influenster


Influenster is a great site where you can review products and experiences.  I became a member of Influenster and received a #BellaVoxBox which was full of great complimentary products that I get to review.

My Bella VoxBox contained the following products:
  • A Coupon for a Free Bottle of Wine from Club W

Let me just say that I am impressed by every single product!  The EcoTools Complexion Collection Mattifying Finish Brush is by far the softest, most gentle make-up brush I have every used.  It makes my make-up look amazing, and literally soothes my skin every time I use it.  The Dove Real Fruit Chocolate Covered Blueberries are delicious!  I never used to like dark chocolate because it was always too bitter for my taste, but the subtle sweetness of the blueberries turns the chocolate into something really special.  I've already gone through 2 whole bags since I got my sample!  The Rimmel London Lasting Finish Lipstick by Kate Moss is a beautiful color, and it really does last, but the Rimmel London Scandaleyes Mascara by Kate is my favorite!  The brush has a unique curve that helps me to be able to apply the mascara onto every lash without any smudges, and the color is REALLY dark, which is just what I like!  The Not Your Mother's Deja Vu Du Style Extender makes my hair smell great, and it stays soft and clean for up to 3 whole days!  That means I don't have to worry about washing my hair every day and drying it out.  The wine from Club W is awesome!  I was so impressed!  If you want more info on Club W - I posted something about it here.  Okay, last but not least, the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs is a great product!  It literally transformed my legs, and I was wearing shorts for the first time this year.  It covers up any kind of imperfections, and the color is golden - NOT ORANGE!  I'm so happy to have had the opportunity to review all these products because I probably would have never used them otherwise.  Thank you so much Influenster for this great opportunity!  YOU ROCK!

#EcoToolsPerk - #DOVEwithRealFruit - #Rimmel - #rimmelbykate - #NYMdjvd - #Spring4Wine - #AirbrushPerfectLegs