Saturday, April 25, 2015

God Works In Mysterious Ways

We've all heard the saying "God works in mysterious ways", but personally I didn't understand what it meant until I experienced it firsthand.  Let me tell you the story (I promise it's not very long)...
I spent a lot of time praying for someone and it didn't seem like it made much of a difference.  In fact I almost gave up hope, because the more I prayed, the worse off this person seemed to become.  I felt like I had to be the one to step in and save this individual, but then God told me, "Just hold onto Me, and I will take care of them."  I didn't really get what God was saying, but I figured it meant that I just needed to focus on my own life and my relationship with God and to place the other person in His hands.  I did this in the best way I knew how and it didn't work right away, but I never gave up. I kept praying no matter what and....  IT WORKED!!!  This person's life is completely turning around and now they are turning their lives over to God!  I'm so happy!!!  I was so worried for so long and now I know for sure that everything is going to be okay.  You know, I NEVER used to be a very spirtual person until I hit absolute rock bottom and I realized I needed some sort of supernatural help.  I cried out to God and he saved me, and now I see him saving people all around me too.  Without Him, there is no hope - I am sure of it.  Thank you God for answering my prayers and taking care of my loved ones.  I pray for all the people who are still hurting or feeling hopeless.  I know that if you helped me, you can help them too.  Can I get an AMEN?